Sunday, August 17, 2008

With emily

Yesterday emily and i went to get a hair cut together. First i went to her house around 12.30pm, yet she was still in her pj's, haha. So i waited for her to get changed. Her dog was so cute :) and SICK! Far out! Her dog couldnt stop humping me. i felt hell disgusted! HAHA! But yeah, her dog was still pretty cute :P after that, we walked to the train station, and cought a bus to garden city (a mall). Then we were walking around going into all the hair saloons, asking how much it was for a hair cut and shit. In the end, we found a place we liked. But of course it wasnt REALLY cheap or expensive. Im pretty much happy with my hair now. I wanted to get extensions, but i didnt know that i had to order them in. OH WELL. Here are the pictures from yesterday.












Heres the video of her dog humping me. HAHA! Sadly its like only 1 second at the end. Something was wrong with my phone.ENJOY :D


No comments: