Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy birthday to me

21st of august was my birthday!
IM 14! YAY! I had so much fun during my birthday. Well, kinda. Thanks to some ass hole called mmm i dont know JO! Boy, you can kiss my ass. No wonder you have got no more friends now :) anyways, my friends were there for me all the way. ily! On saturday which was yesterday. hannah, michelle, emily, cassie and sera and I went to the city for my brithday. Its nothing special though. Because i go to the city with my friends every week. Atleast i did something for my birthday. It was just the usual stuff. Shopping, movies, bubble tea, timezone and karaoke. Cassie gave me 30 bucks, sera paid for karaoke for everyone, hannah gave me morning glory stuff (her shop), emily gave me stuff from diva. We didnt really camwhore for some reason. Oh well. Here are some pictures we took at utopias toilet haha.OH YEAH! and my new hair :P well its actually not new. I got extensions hehe thats all.







No comments: