Sunday, August 24, 2008

Leadership camp

On the 18th and 19th of august, i went to my schools year 9 leadership camp. Yes, i got in :)
I had heaps of fun. And i got closer with people i usually dont hang out with at school. Theres not really much to say. Just that it was really fun. Oh yes, before i forget.. i have to tell you guys this.
I fell on my knees and it was bleeding LOL and i walked into a tree while i was running away from this so called *enemy* in this game where we were supose to be at *war*. We were running around on top of the hills pretending we were at war with our trusty walkie talkies.FYI, cassie and I were camwhoring the whole day when we were having breaks. I wont be uploading all the pictures here. So if you want to see the rest, check out my friendster www.friendster.com/jasmineyourdiva











No comments: