Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello

My people, hello :) it has been weeks. its 12.52am now. Im talking to my baby.Ps i love you and i miss you hehe. Anyways, IV BEEN SO BUSY with dance every single day. From 6.30pm till 11 pm or 10. And, on saturday IS MY PERFORMANCEEEE =D I cant wait. I've been wanting to get on the dance floor for a long long time. Man, i should be sleeping now.Got school tmr. OH YES! To all my friends, dont make any plans with me during the holidays :( because i cant fucking go out. My god damn family from whereever is gonna come visit me. As if i even want to see them. Oh well, guess thats life. But all my plans for the holidays were ruined. I cant see my baby for 2 weeks :( And iv already used up like 100 bucks on my phone plan. Im in deep shit. 12.58 now...Well, tmr's the last day of school for term 3. Atleast schools over.

12.59am
IM DONE HERE

No comments: